Mt. Lebanon School District had Active Directory Home drives setup for students, faculty and staff. They were interested in adding a remote way to access these files from home and on the go. I developed the Ndrive Application named to mimic the N: mapping that the users were used to with the following features:
- Web based access to all Folders and Files stored in their Drive
- Organize files with the ability to add folders and sub folders
- The ability to rename, move and delete files
- Files could be sent to a teacher for homework submission
- Graded files could be returned to sender complete with grades/comments
- Files could be shared with via link for inclusion on blogs, assignments and websites
- Collaborative Group folders allowed multiple users to access a shared folder environment with all of the features mentioned above
I can not grant public access to this application because it is password protected.
Additional information and screenshots are available upon request.